Monday, March 12, 2012

The winners are...


After an unsophisticated allocating of Scrabble letters (according to the order the comments were received) which were then thrown into an old pudding bowl, the winners are Bountifully's lovely Tracey, who's got the bronze leather bag, and Harmony & Rosie's also-lovely Kate, who'll soon be able to tout an orange koala around the streets of London should she so wish.

Thanks to everyone who entered. My other bags particularly thank you as they have a little more elbow room in the cupboard.

I'm planning a trip to the post office on Friday so Tracey and Kate would you drop me an email with your addresses please.

ps. Kate, I always liked the koala bag against navy or dark blue so should go well with the dress you're wearing in today's post!

If you're reading this...
Sally and beezneez, I'm very sorry but I didn't include either of you in the draw as your comments weren't published by blogger for some unknown reason. I've just noticed them now on my gmail account, ie, after the draw. This isn't the first time this has happened, unfortunately, and my queries to blogger have never been answered. I do wish they'd fix this glitch up. Again, apologies.

3 comments:

  1. No worries at all. Thanks for letting us know and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous little koala certainly will be touted around the streets of London, you can be sure of that. I am uber excited by my scoop and can't thank you enough for it. Perfect timing, too, because the weather is beautiful here today and I'm hoping it will stay for a long time to come.

    also-lovely Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete