Monday, July 18, 2011

Rose gold


Have been on the lookout for some inexpensive but pretty camping cutlery to replace the plastic-handled stuff I turn my nose up at every time I see it. Have picked up some nice bits and pieces over the last month or two but believe I struck (rose) gold with these from Rozelle Markets last weekend.

As they'll be out of sight in our camping basket, which won't get used until at least spring, I've slipped them into the kitchen cutlery drawer for now. Not sure they'll ever leave. They'll possible never see the great outdoors, instead serving a life sentence in cutlery jail. At Her Majesty's pleasure, at the very least.

Now I just need to fix myself a nice up-do so my crown won't slip.

Edited to add that I'm belatedly linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment